This course in designed for either those that wish to add hypnotherapy to their portfolio of skills as a psychotherapist, counsellor or coach or those with a minimum level two certificate in counselling or psychotherapy skills who wish to become a hypnotherapist. Admission on to the course is only on the basis of suitable prior education, practice or work experience.
This course is a stand-alone diploma that would qualify the graduate to join the National Council of Psychotherapists and also be registered on the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council Accredited Voluntary Register of Hypnotherapists.
Hypnotherapy is a form of psychotherapy utilized to create unconscious change in the client in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviours and feelings. It uses hypnotic trance to effect the required changes and is a solution focused, client centred approach to emotional growth and wellbeing that emphasises the individual’s capacity for controlling, altering and creating their emotional states.
It blends extremely well with all other modalities of psychotherapy and coaching and is a very powerful tool in helping change in your client. It helps you guide clients to change maladaptive thinking, feelings and behaviour to more healthy realistic alternatives which help establish new, more constructive patterns for living a more fulfilling life.
Demand for hypnotherapy has never been greater and continues to grow as people learn that there is no stigma in sometimes needing and asking for help from a professional hypnotherapist.
ABOUT RAY FREEMAN TRAINING LTD.
WE PROMOTE ACCESS TO EXCELLENCE ENABLING YOU TO REALISE YOUR POTENTIAL.
- We value and practise equality of opportunity, transparency and tolerance.
- We strive for excellence in all we do: locally regionally, nationally and internationally.
- We encourage and promote research innovation and creativity.
- We work in partnership with business, the community and other educators.
Coaching & Psychotherapy Training Ltd and its partners recognise and value individual difference and have a public duty to promote equality and remove discrimination in relation to race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation and age.
The venue is Silsden Clinic. 32 Kirkgate. Silsden. BD20 0AL. Coaching & Psychotherapy Ltd reserves the right to change the venue at short notice before the start or during the course.
For dates and course fees please see Dates & Prices Menu.
This represents a clear statement of Coaching & Psychotherapy Training Ltd and its partners’ intentions to deliver agreed standards for a range of academic services. It spells out what is expected of you as a student and the contribution that can be made to gain the most benefit from your study time through our courses.
You will get the best out of your study time with Coaching & Psychotherapy Training Ltd if you are committed to:
- Completing your work to the best of your ability and submitting it in good time
- Not committing plagiarism
- Keeping up to date with course information through the learning platform, email or other channels
- Using the feedback you are given to improve subsequent work
- Making appropriate use of tutor’s time
- Taking responsibility for your personal development planning and skills development
We aim to:
- Give you feedback on assessed work within 15 working days
- Give you clear, legible and informative feedback on your work
- Be available for timed appointments
- Treat you with respect at all times
- Support you in your preparation for the work
- Help create a professional therapist who conducts best practice.